Does your house smell bad? Are your lines plugged? Chances are that your septic tank has filled up and needs to be pumped. Bacteria in your septic are active and useful because they break down all organics. However, in time these
bacteria get saturated and sink to the bottom where they form a layer of solid waste causing your tank to fill up.
Download our Septic Tank Manual here.
- Service throughout Southern California including San Diego County, Orange County, Los Angeles County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County, Riverside County and Imperial County.
- Customer friendly and fast service.
- Certified and Realtor approved inspections.
Call us at 1 888 744-7191
- For a quote or for your questions.
- To schedule your septic pumping service
Call us at 866 592-2115 for your emergency pumping.